Philosophy on Volunteerism
To submit a volunteer questionnaire, please click here
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We need YOU to help us give back to our furry friends in need. Volunteering has many benefits, such as:
1. Helping those who cannot help themselves.
2. Being an involved leader in the community.
3. Developing skills.
4. Ability to meet new people and network.
5. Having the flexibility to contribute when and where you can.
6. Most importantly the chance to make a difference.
Our volunteers are important in helping us realize our mission to promote the well-being and welfare of companion animals. We work closely (partner) with volunteers, promoting each and every one of them to contribute in their interests and allowing them take on different administrative roles, as well as, help us with our fund raising events.
So what are you waiting for? Get out there and give a little today! The rewards are tremendous!
Thank you for your interest!